Monday, June 14, 2010

Would You Like To Play A Game?

I really want to buy a new computer. I don't like spending money though. So, while I have more than enough money to buy one, it takes me forever to actually commit to the purchase. I have computer games that are adding up, so I should do it soon.

Currently in my list to play on my mythical new machine is Civ4 (my laptop can handle this, but how hot it gets bothers me, so I avoid it), Half Life 2: Episode Two (again, same as Civ4, but heat and it looks like junk). Also, I purchased Oblivion today on steam for $8.50, which was a deal I could not pass up. I've been wanting to play that since it came out, but never had the chance. After doing a quick look at my steam library, it appears I also have Far Cry. I don't know where that came from. Spooky.

Of course once this computer comes out, I will have access to many more games. Some I already have in mind and am waiting for, others I will pick up on a whim through steam or something. It will be nice to be able to play some games that I cannot get on my Playstation, because when Microsoft says something is an XBox Exclusive, what they really mean is XBox and PC.

It's no surprise that I am waiting for Guild Wars 2. It's going to be awesome. Also, I'm looking forward to Diablo 3 and even though I will be terrible at it, Starcraft 2.

1 comment:

The Blaggernaut said...

Just buy a new computer. If you are so awful about it maybe have someone join you computer shopping? You'll be so happy once you have it for a couple of days and get used to it. You know it.