Friday, August 13, 2010

BBCS

I'm not sure why this has taken me so long to make this post, but here it is.

The new version of Blazblue is pretty good. The tutorials they have put in are pretty good. They explain the characters strengths pretty well and go over some fighting game terms and BB specific mechanics that a new player may not know.

The challenges are also great. I'm always a big fan of a good training mode. I like being able to see what a combo looks like and being told if I'm doing something correctly or not. Sometimes when I'm looking up combos online and I give them a shot, I'm not sure if I'm doing them in the correct way.

Even with the challenges, I'm still very bad at BB. We all know about my issues with execution and Blazblue requires tighter execution than Street Fighter. I think. I can't back that up.

1 comment:

The Blaggernaut said...

I don't have anything in particular to say about blazblue, but I thought I'd mention what a damn good idea it was to do the blog-a-week challenge. Anirite? I think we should just not stop. Plan for next year (by then we'll be good and used to posting a lot) is increasing membership.