Tuesday, February 23, 2010

flOw

Late post, but I did not game much in the past week. Too much olympic hockey and curling.

On the 14th, flOw was released for free on PSN. It's hard to pass up on a free game that's fun like flOw is. It has simple gameplay, but sometimes that is all you need when you do it well, which this game does. It's also the first game that I have played that takes advantage of the six axis controllers motion sensing abilities. It's no wiimote, but I have no huge complaints about it.

flOw is based on a flash game that you can find here.

2 comments:

The Blaggernaut said...

All I know about curling I learned from that Simpsons episode. How good is flOw?

peter said...

It's entertaining. Nothing to write home about. Good when you need a break from something a bit more crazy.