Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Buzz

Bought a new computer. Spent most of my time home today downloading games from Steam.

Quad core 3.4ghz AMD processor
8GB RAM
Radeon 7570
24" monitor

I guess those are the key details. And most of my parts glow blue, but this was unintended.

Hooray games!

While this rumor isn't as awesome as the college hockey in NHL 11 rumor, but they are saying that the big announcement coming from Capcom at San Diego Comic Con is a Capcom x Namco set of games. A set, because there will be a game based on the Street Fighter 4 engine with both companies characters, and then a game based on Namco's Tekken 6 engine. Could be awesome if its true and if they don't suck.

2 comments:

The Blaggernaut said...

Finally! Does it mean it's my turn for a new computer? I'm going to gut Metatron of the things it doesn't need and make it a server/media tower. It already looks awesome in the living room.

peter said...

That sounds pretty cool. I don't watch enough stuff to make a media pc. The best I could do would be a machine full of ROMs and emulators.