Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Oblivious

I've been playing Oblivion a lot recently. I'm really liking it because there's a lot of exploration I can do, many quests and other standard RPG elements.

I've been going with a ranger-esque character, strong with a blade and a bow. I'm supposed to be using light armor, but I'm currently using heavy armor. It doesn't matter too much, but I would like to find a better style of light armor other than leather. I know there are better ones, but I have yet to locate them. So for now, I wear steel.

I've been trying to practice street fighter a bit more in hopes of getting into the local scene. It probably won't happen because I'm not dedicated enough, but at least I've gotten better at a combo I couldn't do a few days ago. So now I can do the simple cannon strike FADC cannon strike combo. I hope to soon be able to combine it with a j.HP, c.MP, then the FADC combo. We shall see.

1 comment:

The Blaggernaut said...

Ooh, I played Oblivion like a year ago. I really like the exploration aspect of it. I don't like so much the level up aspect, especially since I'm a grinder by nature and in an attempt to make grinding impossible, the game just makes it extremely annoying.